Beaphar Puppy Pads are specially developed to help house-train your puppy by encouraging him or her to relieve themselves in a place selected by you, i.e. on the pad by the door.
To further encourage your puppy to use the pad you can put few drops of Beaphar Swiftie House Trainer onto it. These training pads are very absorbent and keep the floor clean and dry. You can also use the training pads under feeding and water bowls, or under litter trays.
The toilet area can then be slowly moved over several days to a site of your choosing, such as outdoors. Suitable for kittens and puppies.
ALWAYS FULLY READ THE PRODUCT PACKAGING BEFORE USE.
1. Place a Beaphar Puppy Pad near the sleeping area first thing in the morning or in an area which is easily accessible to your puppy and show them where it is.
2. Let the puppy remain on the pad until it has been used. If they toilet elsewhere then either move them during toileting or show them the location immediately afterwards.
3. Remove any fouling regularly and replace the pad when it has been used several times, or as you see fit.
4. Do not scold your puppy if they do not take to the pad immediately. Calmly show them where the pad is and praise them when they use it.
5. After a few visits they will remember and not need to be shown.
6. Repeat these steps each day gradually moving the Beaphar Puppy Pad closer to the door.
7. Continue the training procedure until the Beaphar Puppy Pad is outside.