Local Delivery and Collections
We have answered a few of the most frequently asked questions below:
To get same day delivery:
- Make sure you place your order before 3pm
- Ensure all items in the order are in stock
- Ensure your shipping address is eligible for same day delivery (we only offer same day delivery using our local van service)
If you have items in your cart that are not in stock then you must remove them from the cart in order to select today’s date on the delivery calendar.
The delivery calculator will not offer any same day dates if there are back orders present in the cart (a back order is when its not in stock but we can order it into the store to fulfil your order)
We cover only certain post codes for our local van delivery service so if your area only shows postal or courier services at the checkout that means that we are unable to deliver with our van or take collection orders for your area.
The post codes we deliver to are:
£2.99 VAN DELIVERY CHARGE: HU1, HU2, HU3, HU4, HU5 3, HU5 4, HU5 5
£3.99 VAN DELIVERY CHARGE: HU5 1, HU5 2, HU6, HU7, HU8, HU9, HU13
Local Hull residents who are eligible for Local van delivery can get FREE delivery if spending £25 or over per order.
Yes, we deliver in the evening when the shop has closed. This can also be handy for people who work during the day.
The evening delivery slot is anytime between 5:30pm – 8:30pm depending on your distance from the store.
The stock levels shown are what’s in each shop right now!
When placing an order, select the next available collection date at the checkout. If that date is today, then you may pick up in as little as 1 hour, maybe even sooner depending on how busy our team is in the store.
Item showing as in stock
The stock levels are updated every 15 minutes between our website and our till. Orders are picked from the shelves by a staff member as soon as they are received.
It is highly unlikely that you will miss out on a product within a 15 minute window, however it can happen. If your order is affected then we will contact you to let you know.
we do not guarantee our stock levels and they are to be used as a guide only.
All live reptile food is classed as backorder, if you require live food on same day delivery, it could be possible because each store holds a stock amount on each shelf. Follow our guide below.
How to get your local live reptile food delivery same day:
- Make sure you are ordering before 3pm.
- Call the store to find out if they have it in stock, If yes, they can hold it for 1 hour while you place your order online.
- Because all live food is back order it will not generate todays date as a delivery date at the checkout, but as we would have already spoken to you, we can expect your order to come through and then will place it on the rota for today’s delivery.
To do this you MUST NOT have any other backorder items in your cart when placing the order.